Monday, October 20, 2008

Letter to President Bush


Dear President Bush,

Hi, my name is Kevin G Moncus. I have set here in South Carolina listening to Democrats talk about how all of their problems are your fault. I ask them, when was the last time a President had to deal with what you have had to deal with over your eight years? I can’t see what they see. I see someone that has dealt with what was giving to you in a very graceful manner. You have taken the criticism of all the doubter’s, and kept a firm upper lip, and have turned the other cheek more often than I believe the good Lord could expect. My neighbor is the Aunt of John Edwards we joke with each other when it comes time to put our sign’s in our yards but always let each other know where we stand on our candidates. Like they will say something about their retirement money being lower now since Clinton had left, and I let them know that if the people were watching Enron and other major companies cooking the books to the point of their collapse we would not be looking at there low money problems. I am with them on one thing and that is letting the big CEOs leave with their big ole golden parachutes they are prosecuted but they still keep the money. I then hear we should not be in Iraq, and I let them know it was more people that thought there was WMD’s than just the Bush administration, we have many to blame for that one. Then I hear well why don’t we get out now so no more of our men die, I say fine but our men do not want to come home without getting the job done that has to be done now that we are there. They then say we are losing too many men but they forget about the numbers we lost in other wars. We lost more than 28,000 men on D-Day brave young men just like the men we have fighting over there now. The problem is that we have no stomach for the lose of men, and the all mighty dollar. Obama saying that we spend in one month in Iraq than we have spent in the whole 7 years that we have been in Afghanistan. If I was in good health I would have went wherever you needed me to go, I’m proud to be an American and would have been proud to serve under a great Commander and Chief as you are. I hear my Grand Mother talking about how you have let all of the Mexicans in and take our jobs, I then let her know that it was us that came here, and to the west and took the land from the Native people, which are the Indians and Mexicans. What right did we have in the first place to come here and take their land we can tolerate a few people immigrating here to better their selves? She then goes on saying that you have let all of our good jobs go overseas. I then let her know NAFTA may something to do with that but let her know that it was Cinton that got it going in the 1990’s. I believe that the American worker’s are raising their selves out of a job. The same ones that talk like this don’t understand that by lowering the 32% business taxes we could keep the companies leaving. The only thing they want to do is to be able to compete in the global market and if that means going somewhere they can do business at cheaper prices so be it. The American people need to understand that they look around for the least expensive product, and the companies want to do the same thing so they can give the American consumer the cheapest price on the products. If American people want to keep their jobs they are going to have to devalue their expectances of higher wages and need to check in their attitudes about being to good to do some kind of job they think they are better than. I do believe that you President Bush will be seen in the future as a true visionary and someone that didn’t look at the popularity of a decision but the best decision for America.

No comments: